The DAS office now uses Bogotá bank for the deposits. As far as I know, the deposit has to be made at the location that is across the street from Premium Plaza. The rest of the required information is the same…for now. There are possible major changes in January when DAS basically is restructured. So far, no one seems to know what, if any, changes will be made for tourist visa/stamp.
Requirements to renew tourist visa:
- Original passport
- 3 photos (3×4 cm)
- The completed form they give you at the DAS office (requires the name, address, and phone number of one Colombian national), plus 1 copy
- Deposit 68,700 COP in Acct. 6434911400 codigo 103.
- Original bank deposit and 2 copies
- 2 copies of the information page in passport
- 2 copies of the passport page with Colombian entry stamp
- 2 copies of return flight ticket