As the year draws to a close, I want to share the best posts from Medellin Living.
With the help of a half dozen contributors, we were able to document a wide range of information for people traveling through Colombia, or living in Medellin.
My favorite posts are the ones from attending the events of La Feria de las Flores, and experiencing the Colombian approach toward celebrating December and Christmas (hint: lots of lights and fireworks are involved).
If there’s a topic you’d like to see covered in 2011, leave a comment and let me know.
Feria de las Flores
- Fireworks Open the 2010 Feria de las Flores
- La Cabalgata (Horse Parade)
- Antique Car Parade Photos
- The Flower Parade
- Photo Essay: Halloween Mayhem at Mango’s
- Halloween at El Pub, El Cuervo, & Babylon (Las Palmas)
- Colombia Kicks Off December with a Bang
- Myths and Legends Parade
- Photo Essay: Envigado in December
- The Chiva Party Bus from Hell
- Photo Essay: Rio Medellin Christmas Lights
- Ladies Night at Babylon Discoteca
- Wednesday Nights at B-Lounge
- Bellydancing at Amarna Unica
- La Ruana de Juana
- El Tibiri: Hot, Sweaty, Salsa!
- Teaching English in Medellin – by Ana
- The New Modern Art Museum
- Metrocable to Parque Arvi & Piedras Blancas
- Paragliding in Medellin
- Book and Culture Festival
- Photo Essay: Colombian Street Food
- Photo Essay: Daily Life in Envigado
- A Few Insights Into Colombian Culture – by Holly
- Sin Tetas No Hay Paraiso
- eBook Review: Bang Colombia
- How to Get a Colombian Student Visa – by Angela
- The Long Road for Time (Visa run to Venezuela) – by Holly
Finding an Apartment
- Finding an Apartment in Colombia – by Kristin
- Rooms for Rent at International House Medellin
- The Opening of the Art House
- 6 Tips for Coping with Colombian Buses – by Jonathan
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles: Transportation in Colombia (Part Uno) – by Kristin
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles: Transportation in Colombia (Part Two) – by Kristin
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport – by Melody
- Dogs Welcome: Traveling by Air from the USA to Colombia with “Man’s Best Friend” – by Ana
I’m already looking forward to sharing more of Medellin and Colombia with you in 2011.
Have a safe and happy New Year’s, wherever you are!