Today I’m excited to share the release of my Medellín Travel Guide: Insider Advice from an American Expat in Colombia!
Fully based on my experiences living in Medellín since 2009, I’m confident this is the best, most up-to-date travel guide you’ll find for the city.
I set out to write the kind of travel guide I wanted in 2009 when I first arrived in the city.
This guide is a must-read if you’re thinking about traveling to Medellín for the first time, or already have plans to visit.
I also think there’s some info in here for expats too, especially in regard to restaurants and nightlife.
The Medellín Travel Guide will help you:
- Pick the best time to visit
- Understand tourist visas
- Know how much to budget
- Travel safely
- Learn how to get around the city
- Pick a place to stay
- Discover the most popular tourist attractions
- Choose which pueblos to see
- Eat at the best restaurants
- Find the hottest nightlife
Inside, you’ll also find detailed information about:
- Dating Colombian women and men
- An introduction to Colombian food and drinks
- The 9 best shopping malls and movie theaters
- Where to find a good gym
- 15 popular parks and plazas
- The city’s top 5 museums
In addition, the Medellín Travel Guide includes specific advice for visiting three of my other top destinations in Colombia, including: Cartagena, Parque Tayrona, and Salento and the Valle de Cocora.
Whichever way you choose to purchase the guide, if you find it helpful, please take a moment to leave a review on Amazon.com.