It’s been exactly six months since the Medellín Guide iPhone app was released.
So far, the feedback has been awesome. We’ve received five-star reviews as well as specific recommendations for improvement. We appreciate hearing your thoughts, so please keep them coming.
The first half of 2015 was spent working on the app and I’m proud to share version 1.12 was approved by Apple and released in the App Store June 3, 2015.
As a reminder, this app is completely free to download and use!
Highlights from Version 1.12
- 25 new places added, bring the total to over 200 listings
- Uber integration – get instant time & fare estimates and one-touch access to request Uber rides to any of the app’s listings*
- Currency converter – exchange rates for the U.S., Canadian and Australian Dollars, the British Pound and Euro*
- Event listings imported live from Medellín Living’s calendar*
- Addition of price range info and filters for restaurants, nightlife and accommodation ($ – cheap, $$ – moderate or $$$ – expensive)
- Discount coupons for tours and dance lessons
- Photo gallery mode (tap a photo to see it against a black background and zoom in on details)
- A list view to complement the nearby places map view
- Ability to delete listings in the favorites view
- Ability to copy addresses from a place’s map view
- Important/emergency contact numbers
- Safety tips for visiting Medellín
Got an iPhone? Head over to the App Store and download the free Medellín Guide now.
And if you like what you see and find it useful, be sure to give it a rating and review.
*Updates occur whenever you open the app and have a mobile data or Wi-Fi connection.