Got a question? We’ve got answers. However, due to the volume of emails coming in now, Dave may not be able to respond right away.
Please try searching the blog for answers first, or see below for a quick FAQ.
Top 5 Questions and Answers
1. Where can I find an affordable apartment to rent in a safe neighborhood?
One of our writers, Jeff, has written extensively on this topic. Check out his stories under the Apartments category.
2. I’m interested in buying property, can you recommend someone who can help?
Contact Brad, owner of Casacol. Please let him know Dave at Medellín Living referred you.
3. I need help getting a visa, can you recommend someone?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Let ’em know Medellín Living sent you.
4. I want to find a job teaching English in Medellín. What are my chances? Where can I learn more?
Medellín may be the most competitive city in Colombia for well-paid teaching jobs. Forget email, you’ll need to network and search in person once you arrive. Check out this article on Medellín Buzz and my friend Ana’s blog for more.
5. What kind of networking opportunities exist? Where can I meet other expats?
There are now tons of ways to meet expats as well as English-speaking Colombians. Try the Medellín group on Couchsurfing or Internations. Check the Medellín Living event calendar. Entrepreneurs should seek out the co-working spaces. Most local businesses promote language exchanges and meet-ups through Facebook, so start poking around on there too.
Partnerships and Advertising
Interested in reaching Medellín Living’s audience? Check out the advertising page for traffic stats, demographic info and options.
Add an Event to Our Calendar
Email: email@example.com (include details, or a link to a Facebook event page)
Follow Us on Social Media
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Sign up for weekly updates, including our newest stories, and exclusive discounts on local services.